We are your Reliable Source Helium
Statewide Toll free: 800-429-3944
Call in Phoenix: 602-253-0317
Benefits of Our Helium Delivery Program
One phone call to our toll-free number means quality product will be delivered promptly and efficiently. We are committed to making your helium program successful.
Higher volume means lower costs. By purchasing for all of your locations from one vendor, you are realizing a volume discount. Call us for a quote and see how we can help you save.
We can meet your unique specifications. Custom invoicing, detailed reporting, order optimization analysis, account usage specifications, and more.
All locations are billed the same per tank rate. Costs are controlled and monitored by the appropriate person at the corporate level -- not by individual store managers.
Servicing our customers is our top priority. The goal is simple: You get what you need, when you need it. Relax, you won't have to worry about gas again.
- All helium tank cylinders need to be secured; this is the renter's responsibility. Helium is a non-toxic, non-flammable gas, however it is dangerous to breathe in the gas from the cylinder, or even from an inflated balloon. We recommend that you transport the helium tank cylinder in the trunk of your car. If you must transport it in the passenger compartment, make sure it is secured and you have at least one window open at all times
- Delivery of our helium tanks are available at a nominal fee.
- Delivery and pick-up will be made to ground level, to easily accessible buildings and yards. There is an additional charge for upstairs, downstairs, long distance hauling and for deliveries outside of our normal delivery area.
- Please make sure that the arrangements for delivery are explicit as there are extra charges if no one is home at the time of delivery or pick up, or for delivery or pick up at other than ground level.
- Unless arrangements are made prior to your renting equipment from us, an additional fee will be charged for every day the rental unit is not returned to our store.
Loss or Damage
- Responsibility for equipment remains with the renter from time of receipt to time of return. Please be sure equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather. We do charge for missing, broken or rain damaged parts.
Damages and Cleaning charges
- Customers will be charged for broken, damaged and missing items not in use and protected from the weather. Check with the management of hired halls, convention centers, restaurants and parks to make sure they will take care of our equipment for you before we have it delivered there on your behalf or should you have to leave it there.
- Fast Food Chains
- Department Stores
- Children's Play Centers
- Retail Chains
- Grocery Stores
- Shopping Centers
- And More